Medical Sciences Summer Schools Groningen, The Netherlands, 2013.
The Medical Sciences Summer School program of the University Medical Center Groningen (UMCG), University of Groningen, consists this year of 5 Summer Schools encompassing a wide range of clinical disciplines. The aim of the Summer School program is to provide international students with a highly stimulating environment and increase their knowledge in specific areas of medicine and biomedical sciences. A hallmark of all Summer Schools is the combination of clinical practice and research. Translational medicine is highly qualified at our University Medical Center. Therefore we stimulate medical students to get acquainted with (bio)medical research, including it in the Summer School program as well.
This year the following Summer Schools are organized:
– Healthy Ageing 25-29 May 2013
– Transplantation Medicine 9-12 June 2013
– Global Health 6-14 July 2013
– Translational Neurosciences 6-19 July 2013
– Translational Pediatrics 6-19 July 2013
– Are you interested in research?
– Do you want to meet students from all over the world?
Go to our website: www.summer-schools-groningen.nl
or send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org